Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-01-15

Happy 2009!

Hi Dearest " old"  Cs

Happy 2009 and I hope this year is great....look for you it sure can' t be as shit as last year! It can ONLY be better.

Charne is in a new teacher' s class (after a huge fight with the principal and department of education) an Afrikaans old teacher - so I have hope again!

All good on this side...

ps. Blackbird say' s he' s having a midlife crisis....going into powerboats now.....eish - he can' t get enough of speed or does he have a deathwish?

Hows the " new"  kitty cat doing?

Love mom

Hi CPM. Ech, still the "old" ! Lets hope Charne's new teacher turns the tide.
I guess one advantage of being "old" is that one is past mid-life crises. But I'm working on a late-life crisis, and intend to enjoy it. BB, maybe relies on danger/X sports to get an adrenaline rush ?
Newcat is gradually mellowing. Discovering a fondness for tomato sauces ; and adores marshmellows, though she tends to chase them round the room for a day or two, vigorously killing them, to then eat them when she has got them fully dusty.

Posted by: Black bird | 2009-01-16

Yes Happy Happy ye all..

May 2009 bring all you wished for.

CS, naa, now adrenaline rush. Jetsprint boats are just a whole lot cheaper then a dumb blond bimbo and a over expensive appendage enhancing sports car.

google jetboats or have a look at anybody wanna navigate for me ???

Reply to Black bird