Posted by: nawty | 2009-09-09

hi - believe it or not I am happily married. My husband is a good provider, father , dependable, honest and a good partner in life.

We just don' t seem to connect on a higher level.
I love chatting and talking and he is very withdrawn and always lost in his thoughts

I love a playful lover, lots of sexy teasing games with a lot of fun first. His modus operandi is to grope in bed at night - we have sex and thats it

I feel like i need more - not even sexually for now.
just mentally - meet a like-minded naughty person, to chat naughty to keep my mind fulfilled

I love my husband and don' t plan on cheating on him
is it wrong to chat naughty with others if the chat is keeping me stimulated - i try to let that naughtiness then spice up our own sex life

it isn' t working too well, he still prefers his old MO while I am more into teasing, playing, chatting naughty, lots of giggles and fun.
and instead of becoming frustrated with him, fighting for what i need - I have hooked up with a naughty chat-buddy whom I really enjoy

OUr chats relax me, I don' t have any expectations or frustations with the hubby because my mental needs are being met - in fact some the chats have been more mind-blowing and arousing than actual sex that I have been having

I love my husband for everything else, but am getting what I need sexually elsewhere - is this wrong

i have tried talking to him about our sex-life,introducing new things etc - he just has his preferences, I suppose and I can' t change that - so what do I do ?
I am a lively, naughty person, who can' t just fade away, no matter how good I try to be.

it is often impossible to find a partnerthat matches our needs in every respect - and yet, as a society , we expect that there will always be full sexual compatability....and we all know that that is a myth.
There migth be good reasons ( or bad reasons) why your husband prefers to have sex the way he does ( upbringing, previous experiences etc) you might want to discuss this with him, but ultimately oen needs to follow ones own needs and desires wherever they lead - if the marriage is strong and good in all other respects then it would b a shame to throw it all away just for sex - on the other hand you would not call a plumber to sort out a legal problem - would you?

Posted by: Kelli | 2009-09-09

I understand exactly how you feel - I have met a guy who I chat to a couple of times a week - and yes, we talk sex and it s very arousing. When I get home I cant wait to have sex with hubby.... I do know it is cheating but it has put a spark back into my sex life.... I dont feel guilty about what I am doing. I have no intention of ever meeting this guy - hes in another country...

As long as it doesnt hurt anyone - go ahead.

Reply to Kelli
Posted by: jack | 2009-09-09

you can talk to me just give youe e-mail addy

Reply to jack
Posted by: NSA too | 2009-09-09

How would he feel about it?

Reply to NSA too