Question
Posted by: Cheryl | 2010/09/27

Hanging Tummy

I had a c-section 14yrs ago. I am slim but seem to have this hanging tummy. Will it help if I do sit-ups on a regular basis? If not how do I get rid of it?

Hallo Cheryl
It depends if it is because of weak stomach muscles or excess stretched skin. If you pull your stomach muscles tight and you still have "flab" hanging, it may be due to stretched skin and the only solution for that is plastic surgery... If you are overweight, losing weight will also help to reduce abdominal fat as well as fat under the skin under the stomach area.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/27

Hallo Cheryl