Question
Posted by: Magriet | 2012/07/31

Hang-over and being horny

Hi there,

Why is it that most men are very horny the next day when they have a hang-over?

Many of my close male friends admitted to this - nothing wrong with i - but I was just wondering what could be the reason for this.

Thank you.

WE know that alcohol intake increases sex drive (although it is terrible for performance!). Must admit, I do not know about hangover desire.... if so, a possible neuro-physiological reaction or just an increased awareness of normal desire. Deidre - SASHA

7
Posted by: Hans the General | 2012/08/13

I can relate to this and wouldn''t say that I was horny every time I was hungover, but some of my best sexual encounters have been at these times and I look at it this way...

when you''re hungover, your body actually hasn''t yet had the chance to dispose of all the alcohol in your system so basically you''re still drunk and you''re still horny, which for many male and female drinkers is a common side-effect of being drunk at some wild partying time or another, so after some mental and physical re-charging (a.k.a passing out!) you''re still just as horny as when you were about to pass out...with a bit less slurring and lots more stamina!...oh yeah, fun times!

Reply to Hans the General
Posted by: oh yes | 2012/08/02

my hubby are ALWAYS horny the next day if he had to much to drink. My thinking is that alcohol thins your blood and increase blood flow. And maybe all the bloodflow there makes him horny?

Well i must admit my hangover always feel better after the sex anyway

Reply to oh yes
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/08/01

I think it all depends from person to person and how he handles a hang over.
What is true when you get drunk you want to have sex but yes, like the ladies comments say, you are not a good lever when drunk!!

Testosterone is high in the mornings that''s why I enjoy having sex then. Women also perform better in the morning when they had a good night''s sleep.

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Mikki | 2012/08/01

@ Susan, I agree with you. A man is useless when drunk - struggle to hold an erection and take forever to finish.

Reply to Mikki
Posted by: Susan | 2012/07/31

Purely from a woman''s point of view I would rather have a morning after, hangover pomp than a drunken one! When drunk a man is useless! Testorone in a man is higher in the morning so " lets do it"  - thats my opinion and I stick to it!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Magriet | 2012/07/31

Really? I''ve heard that men get horny when hang-over.

Very interesting... maybe I am wrong.

Reply to Magriet
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/07/31

If I have a hangover I can hardly move without feeling dissy and plain sick!! Never felt horny!!!

Reply to Chris758