Posted by: Daleen | 2009-06-24

Hands and feet

For the last 4 days I keep getting dips like my blood pressure isnt right. I get dizzy a lot. But also my hans and feet are very sore and swell during the day and night not noticably a lot but I feel it, and every now and then I also get pins and needles in my hands and feet. I haave kidney pain asswell and cough and a runny nose. What could the cause of my pain in my hands and feet?

Dear Daleen
If your hands are swollen the nerves to the hands may be pinching causing the needles and pins feeling and pain. With swelling and kidney pain as symptoms I think you should go for a urine test and blood kidney function test at your doctor - you may have an infection or other kidney problem. It also sounds as if you have an underlying flu or virus infection