Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2009/05/04

Hands

Hi Dr.

I have age spots on my hands and have just purchased the Neostrata pigment lightening gel. I also use the Neostrata body lotion. Is this a good regime for the hands or do I need a stronger sunscreen?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Cindy, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

I would definitely recommend a stronger SPF for the hands and my advice would be to use a SPF 30 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

1
Posted by: Cindy | 2009/05/19

Hi Doctor

Please recommend a specific product containing zinc oxide and titanium dioxide with a SPF of 30.

Reply to Cindy