Question
Posted by: sarah | 2008/09/28

handjob??

hi there,
my boyfriend and i have been together for 1 year now. the other night, we were fooling around and i gave him a handjob, but he didnt come, but there was a bit of mucous that came out during it. it went on my hands but i washed 3 times straight after just to be sure. i was clothed during this and i have been on the pill(yasmin) since february. i just wanted to ask, could i have gotten pregnant from this maybe? im very worried about this as i havent done it before, and am not very clued up on this, we are both still virgins. please help! thanx.

The 'mucous' that came out is likely to have been either pre-come (a clearish fluid which more or less seeps out) or ejaculate (this usually squirts out). If this fluid did not go anywhere near your vagina, then you can rest comfortably. The chances of pregnancy are low during external stimulation of the penis, but only as long as the ejaculate doesn't enter the vagina.

5
Posted by: Dreamgirl | 2008/09/29

Im not a slut if i sleep with one guy alex!!

Reply to Dreamgirl
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/29

You can only become pregnant if semen OR pre cum gets in contact with your vagina.If you gave him a handjob but did not then touch your vagina you are fine.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: sarah | 2008/09/29

hi alex. im 20 years old

Reply to sarah
Posted by: Alex | 2008/09/29

How old are you Sarah?

Dreamgirl - get real, not everyone is as slutty as you. Give Sarah a break. She is looking for advice.

Reply to Alex
Posted by: Dreamgirl | 2008/09/29

Oh my word NO!! U are together for a year and just recently gave him a handjob?? Poor guy! Me and my guy are also together for a year and we did much much much more than u and im 17..get real u sound like what they will say in afrikaans a " kloosterkoek" 

Reply to Dreamgirl