Question
Posted by: OMRON | 2011/02/09

HAND WARTS

PLEASE ASSIST,I HAVE WARTS ON MY HAND AND THEY ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL,PLEASE ADVISE WHAT TREATMENTS, MEDICATION,OINTMENTS I CAN USE,THANKS

Hallo Omron
The quickest way to get rid of them is to ask your doctor to freeze it with liquid nitrogen (or refer you to a dermatologist who can)

2
Posted by: lisa | 2011/02/11

My husband used to suffer from athletes foot and my daughter used to rub the cream into his feet for him, she had about 4 warts on her hands and after applying the lotion they disappeared, you can use any anti-fungal cream like mycota etc

Reply to lisa
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/09

Hallo Omron