Question
Posted by: Adele | 2011/07/11

Hand rejuvenation

Hi Dr.
Please can you advise on the best treatment to rejuvenate hands. Also, can you refer me to anyone who does fat grafting.
Thank you, Adele

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Adele, thank you for the question.
The best treatment choice for hands is dependent on the pathology, what your concerns are and what degree of damage has taken place. Please submit a new question with what concerns you have with the hands so that I can give you the best treatment choices. Similarly, please let me know in which city you live in so that I can direct you to the appropriate doctor for fat grafting.

2
Posted by: Adele | 2011/07/25

Hi Doctor
Thank you for your reply. My concern is loss of volume in the hands and I would like to know who does fat grafting in Durban. Regards, Adele

Reply to Adele
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/07/21

Hi Adele, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert