Question
Posted by: DEBIE | 2012/07/24

HAND PAIN

My hands have gotten weaker in the past year or so. Its hard for me to open jars and use buttons and snaps. My fingers seem to hurt a lot but dont think they are swollen. I also drop things a lot and i get what I think is " trigger finger"  where my thumbs lock up towards my palm when im trying to write, do dishes or been trying to do a lot of picking things up with my hands. Any clue of what it might be?? O yes I have been for the Carpal opp about 18 months ago but it gets worse.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Debie
Please go back to the doctor who did the operation- he knows you better and can also do a thorough physical examination to determine the cause.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/07/26

Hi Debie

Reply to Healthy Bones