Question
Posted by: Phumlani | 2011-09-12

hand muscles

My left hand''s muscles just freezes. When I powerfully grab something or anything that requires power, it keeps on that position or it takes time to loosen up. What could be the cause? Should I be worried?

I really don't know. A GP or clinic doctor could be more helpful, as there are so many possible causes, it's important for a doc to take a detailed story from you and to physically examine you both generally and particularly the hand. Only when the cause has been established, can one plan usefully how to try to fix the situation. It's probably not going to turn out to be something needing you to worry about it, but its probably not a psychiatric problem, so see your doc

1