Question
Posted by: WAMO | 2012/08/22

HAND JOB

I would like to know how to do a great hand job, because when I try to do it my husband just stop me and try to tell me what I should do, but he always give up before we go any far. I think I''m worse than if he mastubate himself, please help with some guide.

You've had some pretty good advice from other people - I don't have much more to add. You could watch how he does it, or you could put your hand over his so you get the feel of the movement. Bear in mind though, that he has to give you instruction as to when he wants faster, slower, lighter, firmer touch because he knows how his excitement is building (this is usually true for all of us). Perhaps let him know that you would really like to please him in this way and you'd like him to be patient to show you how to do it.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: Max | 2012/08/22

Every man is different so i suggest watching him masturbate to get the technique right.
Hold Gently, but firm enough so the skin on the shaft moves with you hand.
Use loads of lube and work up and down about one stroke every 2 seconds. When you get to the head, release the skin and slide all the way to the top of the head. Vary your speed - not too often. Sometimes when at the head, massage the head by rolling your closed hand arond and around as the top of the head tends to be the most sensitive.
Every now and again dart your tongue over the hole and sometimes suck a little while you are working on the shaft. Seconds before climax, take some ice and rub it on his testes (be very gentle around the testes as the slightest bump or roughness will be excruciating and the moment will be lost)
All these techniques should drive him crazy, especially if you have tied him up and he is at your mercy. Note that men want results and woman want sensuality - so don''t be too slow or we will lose interest. Spontaneity will drive most men wild with desire, and remember once you have the technique - its about quantity.

Reply to Max
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/08/22

Go to the internet and type in " hand jobs" . Some good info there!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/22

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist