Question
Posted by: Dry Hands | 2008/09/02

Hand Calluses

How to remove hand calluses?

Lately I have been struggling to remove calluses on the palm of my hands  I have tried using a nail cutter, sand paper and even bought expensive hand creams that leave my wallet feeling a whole lot dry. I am female and it’ s quite uncomfortable for me to have such dry and rough hands.
I even found the hot water removal technique and they come back within weeks. Help!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you apply a thick layer of Vaseline and put cotton gloves on, before going to bed at night. This should leave your hands soft.