Question
Posted by: hluma | 2010/07/07

hand and arm aching badly

my arm has been tingling last week now it has stopped but it is painful sometimes feeling swollen. yesterday i my right wristwas painful now i am struggling evn to write with my right hand. what could be the problem. sometimes my neck is stiff too.

Hallo Hluma
You may have a nerve that is pinching in the wrist or in the neck area. Please ask your doctor to have a look, it may be necessary to take x/rays or to refer you to an orthopedic specialist.

2
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/07/07

Shingles!! have it checked out quickly! if you catch it soon enough the doc can prescribe an antiviral which will shorten your suffereing a lot!

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/07

Hallo Hluma