Our expert says:
1. Mints will cause tooth decay in the end
2. bad breath can be caused by infections in the mouth or sinuses or lungs or dry mouth or bad teeth
3. Yes but you have to find the cause
5. No don't take Pon go - it only helps for garlic breath, you can however try chlorofil tablets
What to do:
1. First see our dentist to exclude any dental problems.
2. If no dental problems are found, make an appointment with an ENT specialist for examination of the sinuses and to see whether you have a chronic infection/post nasal drip.
3. Try taking probiotics three times a day - it keeps the "bad" bacteria levels in the gastrointestinal tract low
4. Drink enough water ( 8 glasses a day)
5. eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat
Hope this helps!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.