Question
Posted by: BFF | 2011-05-25

halfway house

hi, my best friend has a problem with addition to drugs. i have suggested for him to go into a halfway house to help him at nite as this is when it all goes wrong. halfway houses are very pricy and he does not earn enough to stay in ones that i have found out about. please can you give me some feedback as to where i can find a place like this for my friend at a reasonable rate. he is in the randburg area and surronds.

thanks

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi there and thank you for your post.
Our facilities are based in Cape Town so I suggest contacting www.go4rehab.com or www.wedorecover.com as they will have detailed listings and prices for Gauteng.
Good Luck
Warm regards
The Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011-05-25

Hi there and thank you for your post.
Good Luck
Warm regards
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert