Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010-04-14

Half Asleep

Hi I wonder if you can help me, Im just not getting enough sleep, when i do fall off to sleep its almost as if im stil aware of my surroundings and my thoughts as a result when i do wake up im so tired. I also have like sessions i will prob have my aware sleep for an hour or 2 then wake up and try and get myself to sleep again only to be aware again and this pattern continues.
Its really frustrating. I havent taken any medication and dont believe that popping pills is the answer.
can u perhaps help.
thanks

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are a number of possible reasons. You need to get referred to a sleep doctor to help you with this.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010-04-15

Reply to Sleep expert