Question
Posted by: sameera ahmed | 2009/09/17

HAIRY NOSE

I am a 36 yrd old woman and all my life ,I have been removing facial hair. I do get a few dark thick regrowths around the chin and lower lips but also notice the hair in my nose is very thick and protrudes from the nose. this is very embarassing and I have tried several ways of getting rid of them. I will be married soon and want to know if there is a pill that can make these hairs thin out or less conspicouos. Please advise.

Sometimes this is genetic and sometimes it is due to hormonal problems. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to check your hormones. If there is a problem with these, there are treatments available.