Question
Posted by: lee | 2010/01/24

Hairloss? Normal?

Hi doc.

How do you know if you have hairloss? We naturally ' moult'  but how do you know if its a problem or natural?
I went to Germany last year and a family member actually had to vacuum the floor and headrest of the car because of my hair.
At home, im always pulling loose strands out or vacumming or picking hari off my clothes. Im 21. Please help! Very worried

Lee

The normal amount of hair that is shed per day, is approximately 100. Refer to the following link regarding hairfall: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_fall