Question
Posted by: Elaine | 2011/10/28

Hairloss due to hormone abnormalities

I was diagnosed with Graves Disease March 2010. Got Radioactive iodine therapy in June of 2010.
I have noticed that I was loosing a lot of hair, at the moment it seems that I have a bold patch now.....can it be related to this?

Can also mention that in March of this year I had a breakdown due to a failed relationship, I also suffer from depression.

Elaine

Your hairloss can be due to both Graves Disease and depression. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination, to determine the exact cause and prescribed treatment.