Posted by: Anja | 2009-04-01

Hairloss and stress

I' ve been through a very stressful time at work, and also developed psasriosis on my scalp and was treated with special shampoo and lotion by dermotologist. But in the meantime, whenever i combed my hair quite a bit of hair fell out too,and now that my scalp is better it still does that - will my hair grow back? There' s luckily no bald spots, but i do feel my hair is thinner. What medicine/vitamins/supplements can i take to improve my hair again and make it stronger?
Many thanks!

Dear Anja
Try a multivitamin for hair like Nu-hair, put Bergamot essence (Lennon) in your shampoo and try Alkod scalp treatment.

Posted by: kim | 2009-04-02

I have aloepecia and bergamot is very good please try it.

Reply to kim