Posted by: Rentia | 2012-11-16

Hairloss and other problems

I am a 29, female and have a couple of things that are concerning me. First I am experiencing excessive hairloss ever since the birth of my son almost three years ago, it hasn''t gotten worse or improved in this period. I am also struggling to get my weight down, I weigh 80 kg at 163 cm so according to my BMI I am obese. I follow a balanced diet and eat moderately. In the last two months I have become more active in my work spending 90% of my 6 hour work day walking and climbing stairs to get from one place to the next. And no difference in my weight.

I suffer from frequent headaches and nearly constant lower back pain and or pain in my hips. Although the pain isn''t severe at most irritating it is constant enough to have me worried.

Are these symptoms related, should I be worried by them?

Please help!

Alll your symptoms could be related. A condition like hypothyroidism can cause you not to loose weight, cause hairloss, headaches and chronic pain. I therefore suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests, to determine the exact cause for your symptoms.