Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-07

hi im a 25 year old lady and recently discoverd that my pubic hair has stopped growing i have never experienced this problem before it was about four months ago when i decided to change my image so i shaved my head as well now my hair grows as though it was cut buy scissors im worried because my eyebrows are gone as well i went to my doctor and he said it was normal but i dont believe that i look like a man and its working me up to thge extent that going to work is a drag what should i do

You will have to consult a dermatologist and an endocrinologist. There are multitude of possible causes for your hairloss and you will need specialist care to determine if your hairloss is due to a skin disease or due to a hormonal problem.

I apologise for not being able to be of more assistance but there is no quick fix for hairloss.