Question
Posted by: Jo-Anne | 2010/01/07

Hairloss

I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in August 2009. Since then I have been suffering terrible hairloss. I seem to be losing clumps of my hair daily. I am not on any vits and have been advised by my friends to start taking my vitamins. Any suggestions.

My husband also has a hair issue and would like to know what specialist can he see. He suddenly got a small bald patch and it is not a rat bite. It actually seems to be getting bigger and the hair isn' t growing back.

Hallo Joanne
It is quite common to lose your hair after a pregnancy due to the hormonal changes. Try using a vitamin complex like Nu-hair, and put Lennon Bergamot essence in your shampoo ( 1 bottle to a bottle of shampoo) Your husband needs to see a dermatologist as this may be an auto immune problem or a fungal infection causing this.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/07

Hallo Joanne
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc