Posted by: REE | 2012-01-27

Dear dr i went to the dermotologist last year and he tested my blood and found that it was hormonal hair loss he then put me on acetate that i only used for a month because during that time i got very sick pulmonary embolism blood clots on my lungs because of the pill / contraceptive i am now on warfarin but the dr wants to stop the warfariin mid feb depending on my blood results what else can i take for the hiar loss becaue i am allergic to hormonal treatments is there something else for me the dermotologist said to me before we knew i was ill that its a hormonal hair loss i stop the meds he gave me when i go sick jsut wanted to know if there is stil help for me I AM using pantur 39 shampoo n tonic but its not helping

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any over the counter medication that you can use for your hairloss. Reconsult the dermatologist and inform him/her about your medical history, in order to get the best treatment.