Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2010/01/19

Hair removal

I would like to find out if there is any ointment on the market that I can use to remove all the hair by my vagina. I dont like the shaving idea and lazer therapy does not sound so nice either. I am looking for shoving that i can use on a weekly basis that is pain free and wont burn my sensitive parts. Please advise

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

4

Posted by: cathy | 2010/01/19

does veet not burn your vagina when coming in contact? and how often do u use it. does it make it smooth all over, because my hubby loves kissing down there?

Reply to cathy
Posted by: S | 2010/01/19

Veet hair removal cream has worked for me!

Reply to S

Try " Mandy' s"  hair removal cream. Available at PnP amongst all the shaving stuff, probably next to the " Veet" . I' ve used it and have not had any burning or other side effects. Test it on a small area first.