Question
Posted by: Donovan | 2010/07/02

hair or not

An unshaven vagina does attract me, and then sometimes clean shaven also looks very nice and i love it as well. But the hairy vagina is just more of an invitation for me. Is this just a personal quirk?

I don't suppose it is really, considering that pubic hair growth is one of the indicators of sexual maturity, it is to some extent fully appropriate that this is more appealing to you. That said, this is not to say that those who find clean-shaven sexually-mature genitalia arousing is problematic.

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Like it | 2010/07/05

Its something that I have discovered only recently. I had never encountered a shaved vagina in real life and then for the first time I have seen it in a porno mag and while it is stimulating, I still prefer the image of one with hair, not too much, not a great bush trailing down the inside of the thighs (Ugh) but just on the surrounds . That does it for me, crosses the i''s and dots the t''s so as to speak.

Reply to Like it
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/04

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Dale | 2010/07/02

I would say it''s a question of personal preferance. My wife is clean shaven + I just love it. I would also not like to get hair in my mouth. My first sexual experience was with a woman who had a thick black bush there. I was very intrigued because I could not really see what was underneath the bush. Had to rely more on feel. But needless to say I never did oral with her. We broke up b4 it got to that. After I met my wife though I was just all for the shaven pu& mdash y.

Reply to Dale