Question

Hair on Chin

I' m a female in my late teens, almost not a teenager any more and I have this horrible hair on the right side of my chin. They are white hairs, but they are hard like a man' s beard. They aren' t as many as a man would have, but there plenty of them! I' m also prone to pimples on the right side of my face, and have more sensory hairs on my right cheek, so much so they are almost visible.
I' ve tried waxing the hairs on my chin, but it usually irritates my skin and I break out. Iv also tried that laser hair removal and went for 4-5 sessions but didnt go again because I saw no results. I also tried taking hormone pills, but not for very long. I usually end up plucking them with my fingers and just pulling them out. They grow extremelly fast though!
Please help, its so bad that I never allow anyone to touch my face, because you can feel them and see them if you are close to me. Its so embarrasing!

Thanks for your time!

Expert ImageTeen expert

I would suggest that you make an appointment to see a dermatologist who may be able to advise the best course of action. Otherwise you could end up trying all kinds of remedies with no results or try things that aggravate your skin.