Question
Posted by: DW | 2009/06/04

Hair on back

Hi Dr

The last couple of years I have started to notice that I have started to grow hair on my back. I am in my late 20' s. How can I stop that? I hate it, and I know that women hate it as well. I already have a lot of hair on my chest and stomach, I don' t still want it to grow on my back. I also get the odd pimple on my back as well. I tend to keep myself very clean. What causes all of this? It' s making me hate myself! Help, what to do?

Dear DW
Hairy backs in men are normal, and the only suggestion I can think of is to have it removed by waxing. If you do it regularly, it will eventually slow down or stop the growth altogether. Try Benzac on the area where the pimples develop.