Question
Posted by: candice | 2010/12/05

hair not growing at all

i am 28 years old and my hair is very thin and doesn''t want to grow at all i mean at all is there meedications that i can use to grow it and make it thick? im desperate and really despressed. please help me i''ve tried everything

Expert ImagePharmacist

Candice - Please expand what "everything" you have used includes. Have you tried either The Vigro range or Regaine for Women?

Is your hair also falling out? If so, you may have to see a doc as many underlying conditions may lead to this.

2
Posted by: candice | 2011/01/13

I have tried vigro and regaine and now i dont know what to try now? Please help

Reply to candice
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/12/06

Reply to pharmacist