Question
Posted by: concerned | 2010/09/10

hair loss vs prem ejaculation

I have done some research iwth regards to premature ejaculation and time and again i come across that it is related to baldness in men.

I have also read about a hormnone called DHT which if increased couses baldness in men and also results in premature ejaculation

I am 35 and have been experiencing premature ejaculation for the past few years..sometime i can only hold for 5 minutes with constant penetarion. I am also in the process of becoming bald.

Can you please advise on this and what type of treatment i could go fopr to decrease the DHT levels.

It is in your best interest to set up an appointment with an andrologist to examine your concerns in depth. Premature ejaculation however also often relates closely with performance anxiety. There are some techniques that you could explore that might also assist with “controlling” the ejaculation timing a bit more – follow this link and it might be useful - http://www.kegelexercisesformen.com/kegel_exercises_for_men.html. You are furthermore welcome to visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/13

I have never heard of that BUT premature ejaculation is often different amongst men ie some men say 2 minutes is premature,others 5 minutes etc etc.
I think I read somewhere that the average male takes something like 2.4 minutes to ejaculate.NO male wants to only last that long so some practice and exercises should help.You also might want to try Stud 100 that can be bought at any adult shop.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/10

Reply to sexologist