Question
Posted by: Lee | 2009-05-19

Hair loss/ thinning

I have been for blood test with my GP and everything is normal, my hair started thinning about 7yrs ago, it was nice and full when I was expecting 2 years ago and it went back to being thin again. It is quite noticeable in the front section, no one els in my family has this problem, only me.
Please advise I really need help, feeling very frustrated and low

thanks

Dear Lee
What kind of blood test did you do? Thinning hair can be caused by low iron levels, thyroid hormone imbalances, and low esterogen. Try using Bergamot essence in your shampoo, take a good supplement (Nu-hair).

2
Posted by: Lisa | 2009-05-20

you will need to make a new post Lee, to speak to doctor again, cos she doesnt go back to look at old posts. just put " RE: Hair loss/ thinning"  on the topic when you post a new one and then reply back to her.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: lee | 2009-05-20

thanks, the blood test were for iron and thyroid
Could the birth control that I was using maybe be the cause,Diane, ginnette and now im on melodene

Reply to lee