Posted by: lil | 2009-01-13

Hair loss in woman

Good day, i' d like to know what natural supplements i can take to reduce my hair loss and why is this happening?. I' ve had this problem for a long time know but it didnt scare me, because althought the hair fell out, i could see all the new hair growing back. But its really starting to scare me now because throughout the day i always have hair on me, when i run my fingers through my hair, there' s hair in my hand and when i wash my hair i brush out a lot of hair. Dont know if im just freaked out for nothing but i think i see a spot on the side of my head thats sort of to bald for my taste.. :) Please help

Hallo Lil
Ask your doctor to check your thyroid function and iron levels - you may have an underactive thyroid or anemia. This can also be caused by stress and after an illness like a severe flu or a pregnancy