Posted by: lash | 2012-01-11

hair loss headaches

hi doc, iv been suffering with a constant headache lately, and along with it major hair loss. I have very long thick black hair but over the months its thinned out so much and I dont know what to do any more, Im using the best hair products and treatments on the market! Iv tried different hair, skin, nails products but its gotten really bad the last week. I wake up and my hair is all over the bed, I cant brush it cause too much falls out. Im only 20. Do you have any idea what could be wrong? Or if i should see someone?

You should consult a neurologist to the determine the cause for your headaches. I do suggest that you also suggest a dermatologist to evaluate your scalp, to find the cause for your severe hairloss, for instance scalp disease or metabolic changes, like hypothyroidism.