Question
Posted by: leela | 2009-09-26

hair loss due to BCP

Hi there,

i stopped taking birth cntrol pills 3 months ago but the hair loss has not stopped. how long after stopping the pill does the hair loss stop. my doctor has advised that hair falls out after stopping it too.

also it seems to shed more during my period. i have taken numerous blood tests with diff drs gynae , gp, dermatoloist and there is no hormone imbalance a slight iron shortage which i am taking autrin for.

Is this hairloss reversable too?when should the hair loss stop?

Leela

Please refer to the following link for a detailed explanation to all your questions: http://www.wdxcyber.com/napear03.htm