Question
Posted by: me, myself i | 2011-11-23

hair loss at 24

mornings!
since childhood i had this thick bush of hair, and the color is dark brown.
recently i am discovering a grey hair here and there every other month, and i am only 24.
also discovered that in my front hairline, i amloosing hair, its over a year period now that i discover this, and i wonder if it is because of all the blow drying of my fringe, or is it a ageing problem, i always thought because i head this thick strong bush of hair, i wil only get grey in my deep fourties, now this is starting to bother me.
i am taking good care of my hair, shampoo and conditioner is swartzkopf gliss, and i also drink folic acid every day?
i must say i am slightly overweight, i am social drinker , though i never take more than 4 drinks at function, and stopped smoking a year ago, though i wasnt a heavy smoker really.

please tell me what can i do to restore my hair growth and stop grey hair from coming out this young age.
(i already colour, but its once every 2 or 3 months) and my hair grows fast so i can see grey easily.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Me, Myself I, thank you for the question.

Your best advice would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the scalp and determine if there is a medical cause for the hair loss which would need to be treated to stop on going loss. Unfortunately there is not much one can do with the appearance of grey hair as this is the loss of the hair follicle to produce pigment but it may have something to do with the hair loss which will be determined at the time of your consultation.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011-11-27

Reply to anti-ageing expert