Question
Posted by: sash | 2012/09/15

hair loss

hello doctor
Im 31, no chronic conditions a d jusr recently diagnosed with allergies to asprin, salicylates, preservatives, colorants and tartrazine.
Over the last few years ive noticed a definite thinning of my hair and now its getting really bad, even my eyebrows are thinning and the even look patchy which is awful and as silly as it sounds its really getting me down. Im a professional performer so appearances are always on display.
What is happening and what can I do?
(only mecication i take is yaz and for the last 2months dazit and trepiline for the incredible itch caused by the allergies)
(

I don't think that this is a gynae problem. Try seeing a dermatologist or physician.

1