Question
Posted by: BASETSANA | 2012-07-12

Hair loss

My hair has been falling off to a point where i''m starting to becaome bold.
Are there any pills i can use to get my hair to grow?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

The first would be to find out what the possible cause would be. This could include thyroid, stress to hormones. It is always best to treat the cause first.

You can have a look at Renemax from Xymogen or Hairbac from Bacfo.

kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: Christine | 2012-09-20

Good morning Doctor

Kindly give me advise on the following. I have for the past 2 years been experiencing hair loss. My hair grows to a certain length then it becomes brittle and breaks. i have used numerous shampoos and conditions specifically for brittle hair but to no avail. I have tried to change my diet include omega 3 oils, avocados, fruit nd veg etc. For the last month I strted experiencing a heavy itching scalp. It itches the entire day. There are no pimples or sores on my scalp and I keep it moisturised. Kindly advice what i can do to resolve these issues?
Thanks Doc

Reply to Christine