Question
Posted by: J | 2011-05-25

Hair loss

I am a 25 yr old female. Lately I have noticed my hair falling out more frequently. It''s normal to lose hair when showering but I have noticed is comes out a lot more when I wash it. It is not a lot but it is noticable when you have strands of hair tangled up around your fingers. What could be causing this and should I be worried. I can tell you it is not chunks of hair but it''s annoying. I still have a full head of hair so losing the little bit already hasn''t made much different but I am concerned.

J

Do you think that you are loosing more than 100 to 150 strands of hair per day. If not, you have nothing to be concerned about, as this is normal.