Question
Posted by: Adele | 2011/05/24

Hair Loss

My hair has been falling out a lot over the last few months. There are no bald patches so it''s not concentrated on only one area, I''ve tried Nioxin, Regain and a bunch of other stuff but nothing seems to work.
I''m in my early thirties, have no kids, and am not pregnant so I don''t think it''s hormonal?
What can I do and what could have caused this?

Adele

Hairloss can be due to scalp pathology, like for instance a low grade infection of the scalp. There are so many other possibilities and I suggest that you consult a dermatologist to have a clear diagnosis made.

Please however, note that on average we loose 100 to 150 hairs per day.