Question
Posted by: Ros Calmeyer | 2011/04/18

hair loss

I am losing my hair &  a problem with my nails splitting vertically. I am a 64 year old woman who recently lost her husband.

Dear Ros
The loss of hair may be due to the stress of the bereavement. It usually recovers in about 4-6 months. Nails that split may be due to dry nails (working with strong cleaning materials is a common cause - so wear gloves when you do washing up) It is not usually a sign of a health problem.
Try using a good vitamin like Nu-hair and try adding Lennon Bergamot essence to your shampoo (1 bottle Lennon's to one bottle shampoo)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/18

Dear Ros