Question
Posted by: zdg | 2011/01/10

HAIR LOSS

DEAR DR IS THERE ANY MEDICATION I CAN TAKE FOR THIS IF ITS PRESCRIBED LET ME KNOW I WILL THEN GO TO A DERMTOLOGIST TO ASSIST
WHAT CAN YOU SUGGEST ME DO BESIDES EXCERSISE
ANY SHAMPOOS PERHAPS
PLEASE HELP MY HAIR IS THININNG OUT THANK YOU

Hallo zdg
If you are male, and you have androgen pattern baldness (losing only at the front and top of the head), you can try Minoxidil and or Propecia. If you are losing hair all over, it could be stress or hormone related (thyroid problems) or due to recent illness or pregancy(females) and then blood tests may be necessary and treatment given for the cause of the hairloss. Check your iron levels too.

2
Posted by: mplerim[TSDE] | 2011/02/21

Reply to mplerim[TSDE]
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/10

Hallo zdg