Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/09/06

Hair loss

My hair became very greasy after my 3rd child. To avoid have to wash it every day  I have been putting a bit of baby powder in my hair.

I have noticed a sever loss of hair. Could this be because of the baby powder?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Worried, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist or your family doctor so that an examination can be performed and blood tests taken (if necessary) to find the exact cause of the hair loss. A number of medical reasons exist for hair loss and this should be urgently sought for and if necessary treated.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/09/13

Hi Worried, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert