Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2010/08/27

HAIR LOSS

MY 15 YEAR OLD SON STARTED LOSING HAIR ON HIS HEAD SINCE THE AGE OF ABOUT 10. HE HAD BLONDE VERY VERY STRAIGHT HAIR. IT HAS NOW GONE PITCH BLACK. HIS HAIR TEXTURE IS COARSE AND DRY AND HIS HAIR SEEMS TO BE RUNNING IN A LINED PATTERN. I HAVE USED EVERY SINGLE HAIR TREATMENT INCLUDING NIZ SHAMPOO AND NOTHING HELPS. I HAVE TAKEN HIM TO PSHYCOLOGIST AND SHE CONFIRMED THAT HE IS STRESSED OUT CHILD.WE DID SOME WORK WITH HER AND IT SEEMS AS IF YOU HAS OVERCOME HIS PROBLEMS BUT HIS HAIR IS TOTALLY MESSED UP. I CANNOT LOOK AT IT ANYMORE. I AM VERY HURT BY THE STATE OF HIS HAIR. AND SO IS HE. IT HAS GIVEN HIM SUCH A COMPLEX THAT HE CUTS AND CUTS HIS HAIR AND DOES NOT WANT TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC.

PLEASE HELP HIM

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Cindy

I'd suggest seeing a dermatologist for the best treatment advice.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/30

Hi Cindy

Reply to pharmacist