Question
Posted by: Colleen | 2010-03-17

HAIR LOSS

I have noticed that in the morning whilst washing my hair, there is a huge amount of hair that has fallen out. My hair has become so thin that I have cut my hair short.

I am under a lot of work stress (which I am taking anxiety health tabs and Hair, Skin and Nails Health Tabs)., so I am not sure what else to do.. my hair dresser has recommended to me to buy some special special shampoo and conditioner to assist....

But seems like nothing is helping.... what else must I do, where do I start to rectify this condition.

Hallo Colleen
You are taking the right supplements, just also test your thyroid hormone levels and iron levels. You could try adding Bergamot essence to your shampoo ( 1 bottle Lennon Bergamot essence to 1 bottle shampoo)

3
Posted by: Floss Herman | 2010-05-11

Please tell me, is it safe to add Bergamot Essence to your shampoo while pregnant?

Reply to Floss Herman
Posted by: N | 2010-03-18

I had the same problem, mine was due to work stress and nothing helped me. Went to Dermo. and he said its a auto immune disorder possibly cased by stress.
I left my job after a 18 months of hell and my hair is getting better. Good luck I don''t wish this to happen to ANY female!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to N
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-17

Hallo Colleen

Reply to cyberdoc