Hair loss

I have always suffered from hair loss. Some experiences tend to make it worse, either stress, hormone fluctuations or iron deficiency - which I have all suffered from in the past. I recently changed birth control from Yasmin to Triodene, as the Yasmin stopped working after a few years of taking it. The moment it stopped working, I experienced dramatic hair loss. I' ve been on Triodene for about a month now, but I am also on Espiride and I think the combination is causing hormone fluctuations again, as my hair loss is increasing. when will this normalise or should I discontinue use of Espiride? (My breasts have become enlarged, but are not tender and I don' t have any lumbs). Also, is there a product on the market or vitamins or anything herbal I can take for hairloss? I use vigro already.

I suggest that you make an appointment with a dermatologist to determine the cause for your hairloss before you start using all kind of products.

Please refer to the following link for more information about alopecia: