Hair loss

I have always suffered from hair loss. Some experiences tend to make it worse, either stress, hormone fluctuations or iron deficiency - which I have all suffered from in the past. I recently changed birth control from Yasmin to Triodene, as the Yasmin stopped working after a few years of taking it. The moment it stopped working, I experienced dramatic hair loss. I' ve been on Triodene for about a month now, but I am also on Espiride and I think the combination is causing hormone fluctuations again, as my hair loss is increasing. when will this normalise or should I discontinue use of Espiride? (My breasts have become enlarged, but are not tender and I don' t have any lumbs.

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'm not in a position to advise whether you should stop taking your espiride or not - This decision should be made by your prescriber after considering the initial reason why it was prescribed.
I'd suggest giving it another few weeks, and if no improvement is seen, to contact your prescriber.