Question
Posted by: Candice | 2009/05/20

Hair loss??

I know that it is normal for about 20 to 50 strands of hair to fall out per day, but I seem to loose much more than that in a day. Everytime I wash and condition my hair (which I do daily) clumps of my hair fall out, everytime I brush my hair alot of strands fall out and everytime I run my hand through my hair strands fall out, it just does not seem normal to me. What could be causing this?

Dear Candice
Hormone imbalances like thyroid problems, low esterogen, low iron levels, stress or after an illness or pregancy can cause hairloss. Have the bloodtests to exclude possible causes and try Bergamot essence (Lennon) in your shampoo.