Question
Posted by: Naeema | 2009-02-09

Hair loss

I am 33 year old female, and have been experiencing excessive hair loss over the last two months.

I experienced such loss after my now 19th month old baby was born and was told at the time that this was normal.
However, this loss is worrisome.

What could be the possible causes and what sort of blood test if any would you recommend as I am a generally healthy person, but not necessarily fit?

Hi Naeema
Check your thyroid hormone and iron levels. Other causes may be a recent illness or stress. Try using supplements like Nu-hair and put some Bergamot essence in your shampoo ( 1 bottle Lennon Bergamot essence to 1 bottle shampoo) to stimulate hair growth