Posted by: Bucci | 2010-10-18

Hi Doc, I am black and have natural hair which are now dread locks, I have notice that I am loosing my hair line infrond and back, at first I was told it was because I was pregnant but now am not but my hair does not seem to grow. I also have a very dry scalp which itches a lot sometime, I have also tried washing my hair using lemon juice from the bottle not lemon fruit, not sure if there is difference. Is there something I need to put on my hair line for my hair to grow back? sometimes I thought I had ring worms because my skill will peel of at time, then I thought maybe I am pulling my hair too much then my scalp gets affected and when it dries up it peels off. would like to hear you opinion or referral.

thank you in advance.

Expert ImageNatural health

the lemon from the bottle and fresh lemon are different. lots of preservatives in the bottled lemon.

you can add about 3 drops rosemary essential oil to your sjampoo. massage into scalp. if you are pulling your hair this would affect the growth. Use a high dose omega 3 oil supplement orally. this helps treat dryness and helps improve hair condition.

Dr Debbie